1.6.05

Anthropomorphism My Ass


Edward: I look like I'm posing for a Polident commercial...

...but inside, I'm really crying.

Hmmm, okay, no, inside I'm also smiling.

« Home | previous post: For Your Amusement » | previous post: Removing Melted Plastic » | previous post: Lilly Pads » | previous post: A Rape Victim Who Became a Hero » | previous post: I Don't Think I Can Think of a Title for This One » | previous post: Amy's Rustic Italian Bread » | previous post: » | previous post: Cutting My Own Bangs » | previous post: Quote of the Day » | previous post: Five Ways To Become a Social Outcast in Japan »

6 Comments:

Eh? Can't a handsome feller sleep in peace without someone always taking snapshots. ZZZZZZZZZZZ I'm back to my dream of FiFi and Gigi and Mimi and Mitzi....................zzzzzzzzzzzzz 

from keona

6/02/2005 07:57:00 AM  

Tee hee, that is the cutest thing I've seen since "Edward the bear rug" which was truly a classic in terms of both photographic genius and raw talent by the model. 

from Jaime

6/06/2005 10:26:00 PM  

Keona, it does look like he's having some happy dreams, doesn't it?

Jaime, I didn't know you were a fan of the bear rug shot. The model was not too happy with that particular job.
 

from Rachel

6/07/2005 02:14:00 AM  

I loved the bear rug too hehe. AAH..it whats they say..IT's definitely a dog's life... 

from keona

6/07/2005 03:02:00 AM  

Hi Rachel - he indeed looks like he's having some happy dreams! Very sweet. 

from keiko

6/10/2005 12:10:00 AM  

Keiko, I am convinced Edward has a flair for the comical and the dramatic. He *knows* we're watching with adoring eyes.  

from Rachel

6/10/2005 03:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment