13.4.05

Brown Bread Ice Cream!

I am bursting with excitement and the need to share: see real brown bread ice cream, created and presented by Keiko of Nordljus, one of the most elegant food blogs I've yet to come across.

Well? Have you looked yet? Isn't it beautiful? I feel so proud, somehow, to be connected--okay, really there's no connection at all except for the link I've created to Keiko's lovely blog--with such a luscious dessert.

« Home | previous post: Near Perfect » | previous post: What Is Going On?! » | previous post: Fleeting » | previous post: Breathe Again » | previous post: Eggplant Focaccia » | previous post: New Green » | previous post: Something Here and Something Gone » | previous post: » | previous post: UDD Free » | previous post: Even Doggies Get the Runs Blues »

8 Comments:

Yeah, Keiko's site is literally soothing for eyes. And the recipes are fantastic. Now I have to ckeck your out your blog, I like the simple layouts. 

from Dreska

4/13/2005 11:44:00 PM  

Wow. Yum. Caramelized bread crumbs. Where can I get me some of that??? 

from jessica

4/14/2005 12:36:00 AM  

Yes, Rach, I saw it and was actually going to tell you about it, but forgot.

Anyway, if there's space in my luggage, I plan to haul back an icecream maker, and maybe we could make your namesake icecream together when I come back? Just in time for summer! 

from Lynn

4/14/2005 09:43:00 AM  

Hey Rach, did you delete my comment or did it mysteriously disappear again? 

from Lynn

4/15/2005 04:44:00 PM  

never mind, it just popped up, but do you see how the first comment was made yesterday? 

from Lynn

4/15/2005 04:46:00 PM  

Hi Dreska, thank you for the comments! I'm technically not a food blog because I write about other things as well, but I hope that won't stop you from visiting.

Hey Jessica, I know, doesn't it sound yummy?

Lynn, hooray! Let's definitely make ice cream! I've never made or tasted the fresh, homemade stuff before.

As for the weird thing with the comments, I sort of treat blogger.com like calculus--inexplicable things happen that are better left unquestioned. Trying to find real answers will only lead to insanity.  

from Rachel

4/16/2005 01:49:00 PM  

Hi Rachel - sorry for the late response, but thanks for the link, that's very kind. I was wondering if you've had the ice-cream before, that's not a very common flavour outside the UK, I assume. Anyway, I'm happy to be connected too! 

from keiko

4/21/2005 02:10:00 AM  

Keiko, please, no need to apologize! I was very happy to link to you without any obligations. Very sheepishly I admit that I have never tried brown bread ice cream, but Lynn has promised that we will make some together this summer. Yay, I can't wait!  

from Rachel

4/21/2005 02:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment