26.4.05

Who Goes There

If you allow your eyes to drift down, down, down to the very bottom of this blog, you'll notice two little squares--one, disturbingly unsightly; the other, not much better), whose existence reveals that I'm tracking all of you (insert maniacal laughter).

No, no, I'm not evil or scary, merely curious. Though now, I in fact ignore one entirely and check the other only infrequently, since I have a fairly good idea of who drops by.

But then today I saw that I had had a visit from the IRS. Curious. Was someone over there perhaps searching for the perfect pancake recipe? Or maybe they're big dachshund fans and the office was having a slow afternoon, so they decided to coo and giggle over Edward's pictures...?

« Home | previous post: Not Progress Exactly » | previous post: Chicken Stew -- Singapore Style » | previous post: Satellite's Eye View » | previous post: Taking the First Baby Step » | previous post: If only I could erase those paddle boats from the... » | previous post: Posting Multiple Pictures » | previous post: Dark Chocolatey Cookies » | previous post: Blogger.com, Please Don't » | previous post: Stand Back, She's Going To » | previous post: Edwardo El Matador »

5 Comments:

I guess tax season is over in the US.. your next visitors might be Rev. Can.
Maybe they think you're marketing your bread starter. 

from keona

4/27/2005 12:54:00 AM  

Ha Keona that's funny. I thought it was the starter that did it too.

Iain 

from iain

4/27/2005 09:59:00 AM  

Really? Hmm, I have actually been thinking about taking the starter out since he's dead. Doesn't seem right to keep pretending.  

from Rachel

4/27/2005 12:57:00 PM  

Hey, have you tried using the not-all-natural starter that I gave you? I miss him. I want to make some sourdough bread for my parents but don't want to go through the trouble of growing a new starter, only to throw it away three weeks later!

On IRS, they are a bunch of morons. I hate them ALL! 

from Lynn

4/29/2005 07:50:00 AM  

Whoa, Lynn, where's all this intense IRS animosity coming from?

And I've been feeding--but haven't yet used--your starter. I will! Just been a bit busy. And if your portion is sick or dead by the time you come home, what you passed to me is looking quite happy and healthy in my fridge.  

from Rachel

5/02/2005 03:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment