15.11.05

I'm afraid I've been blindsinded by a stupid cold. Will finish up my work and then possibly burrow under the covers for three days straight... except when I must emerge to stagger deliriouslyy after Edward on our daily walk of course. Later.

« Home | previous post: Left Behind » | previous post: A Cake and a Website » | previous post: Saveur Magazine -- What Happened? » | previous post: That Magic Lid » | previous post: A Villain's Soliloquy » | previous post: Japanese Hot Cakes » | previous post: What Became of the Bird? » | previous post: Cruel Nature » | previous post: How to Dress for a Japanese Funeral » | previous post: Catching Up »

4 Comments:

poor thing. ever tried hot toddies to help get you through the long, bone aching, miserable days of flu-ness? doesn't make you better but it does make you sleep.

11/17/2005 01:42:00 AM  

Get well soon.

11/18/2005 01:10:00 AM  

Get well soon, Rachel!

11/18/2005 02:05:00 AM  

Thanks girls, I'm better now, except for an annoying cough that won't go away.

Never tried a hot toddy, Rae, but I think I'd like it--*love* hot drinks, especially when I'm sick. Will look for a recipe.

11/24/2005 11:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment