2.9.05

Everyone Wins

Ding, ding, ding! The winner is Rae, for correctly guessing the Big Island of Hawaii, with Jaime coming in a close second. See? Did I promise instant gratification or what? So much better than two first-class tickets to the destination of your choice. Ruth, I hope you're happy.

« Home | previous post: Where Did I Go? » | previous post: Going Away » | previous post: Ripples » | previous post: Consumed by Marriage » | previous post: Been a Mad, Mad Girl » | previous post: Tanabata » | previous post: Hidden Depths » | previous post: Reassessment » | previous post: Sob Story » | previous post: Life's Little Updates »

2 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/02/2005 05:08:00 PM  

Hurrah, you're back! You might remember me from the two comments I've left so far, but in case you dont, I'm your latest and most admiring fan of your blog :) So now you know!  

from Shammi

9/02/2005 06:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment