24.11.05

Feeling Fall



I'm finally feeling better, and the weather has been so sweet these past few days.





« Home | previous post: I'm afraid I've been blindsinded by a stupid cold.... » | previous post: Left Behind » | previous post: A Cake and a Website » | previous post: Saveur Magazine -- What Happened? » | previous post: That Magic Lid » | previous post: A Villain's Soliloquy » | previous post: Japanese Hot Cakes » | previous post: What Became of the Bird? » | previous post: Cruel Nature » | previous post: How to Dress for a Japanese Funeral »

2 Comments:

I love Edward. I LURRRVE Edward! I. LOVE. EDWARD. He's so cute, it isnt fair.

11/27/2005 08:48:00 PM  

He is cute, isn't he. Maybe you should consider getting a dachshund, Shammi. When properly bred, they're pretty consistently adorable.  

from Rachel

11/28/2005 02:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment