12.7.06

Welcome to California

Well, we made it to and through San Francisco International Airport, Edward and I. My husband headed out separately, commanded by the head of the US division of his company to go to New York, say hello, grovel a bit for this grand opportunity bestowed upon him, and then turn around and come back to California. It's an old-fashioned kinda company.

The part I was most worried about--flying with Edward--turned out to be a breeze. Because it was a nine-hour trip from Tokyo, I didn't want the little guy in cargo but I stressed a bit about the idea of him being stuck in his carrier bag for all that time. Thankfully, he's small and quiet, and I don't think the flight crew even noticed he was tucked under the seat in front of me...so, I made quite a few bathroom trips, lugging a rather large "totebag" with me each time. I wonder if I looked a tad suspicious to my fellow travellers. Ah well, at least Edward got to stretch his legs every few hours in the little airplane lavatory. It was quite funny, just seeing him there.

Going through US customs with Edward was also ridiculously easy. They asked me if I had any dog food, I said I did, they took it away from me, and then they told me I could go. I was like, "Don't you even want to see my dog? Or his health certificate?" And they were like, "No. Hey, say congratulations to Bob, here. He just got a promotion." Congratulations, Bob.

« Home | previous post: One Week to Go » | previous post: I promise that the next post will be about the mov... » | previous post: What Happened with the Barium » | previous post: Rescue Me » | previous post: I'm Soooo Over Air Supply. I Am! » | previous post: Vietnam Photos: Halong Bay » | previous post: Maddened by Rain and Orange Blossoms » | previous post: Edward with Orange Blossom » | previous post: What Was Eliot Going on About? » | previous post: Wedding Invitation (the One I Didn't Get) »

10 Comments:

Yay! You're back blogging! Hey isn't San Fransisco a city that you've lived in before? The triumphant return then.

7/15/2006 01:58:00 AM  

welcome to san francisco...hopefully you're living just outside the fog zone...

7/19/2006 04:22:00 AM  

lol 

from Anonymous

9/08/2006 12:52:00 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

7/15/2011 11:05:00 PM  

Great wordpress blog here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! take care

4/23/2014 08:35:00 PM  


شركة تنظيف كنب بالقطيف



شركة تنظيف كنب بالخبر



شركة تنظيف كنببالقطيف



شركة-كشف-تسربات-المياه-بالقطيف



شركة-مكافحة-الفئران-بالدمام



شركة-رش-حشرات-بالدمام



شركة-مكافحة-النمل-الأبيض-بالقطيف



شركة-مكافحة-النمل-الأبيض-بالخبر


2/14/2022 06:50:00 PM  


مكافحة-النمل-الابيض-بالدمام



شركة-تنظيف-بيارات-بالخبر



شركة-تنظيف-بيارات-بالدمام



شركة-شفط-بيارات-بالقطيف



شركة-تسليك-مجارى-بالاحساء



شركة-تسليك-مجارى-بالقطيف



شركة-تسليك-مجارى-بالجبيل



شركة-تنظيف-بالجبيل

2/14/2022 06:51:00 PM  


شركة-مكافحة-حشرات-براس-تنورة



شركة-تنظيف-بالخبر



شركة-تسليك-مجارى-بالخبر



شركة-مكافحة-حشرات-بالدمام



شركة-تنظيف-بالدمام



شركة-تنظيف-مجالس-بالجبيل



شركة-شفط-بيارات-بالقطيف



شركة-تنظيف-مجالس-براس-تنورة

2/14/2022 06:51:00 PM  


شركة-تنظيف-مجالس-بالدمام



شركة-عزل-اسطح-بالجبيل



شركة-تنظيف-مجالس-بالقطيف



شركة-مكافحة-النامس-بالدمام-والخبر



شركة-نقل-عفش-بالدمام



شركة-دهانات-وترميمات-بالدمام



شركة-مكافحة-حشرات-بالقطيف



شركة-مكافحة-حشرات-بالخبر


2/14/2022 06:52:00 PM  


شركة-نقل-عفش-بالخبر



شركة-تنظيف-مجالس-بالخبر



شركة-مكافحة-حشرات-بالجبيل



شركة-كشف-تسربات-المياه-بالدمام



شركة-كشف-تسربات-المياه-بالخبر



شركة-عزل-اسطح-بالدمام



شركة-عزل-اسطح-بالخبر



شركة-كشف-تسربات-المياه-بالجبيل


2/14/2022 06:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment