17.6.05

Hydrangea Galore














Edward giving the hydrangea a personal blessing

« Home | previous post: Solution to Expandable Post Problem » | previous post: Questions that Cause My Brow to Crinkle Adorably » | previous post: Slow Sweet Sips » | previous post: Crack That Whip! » | previous post: Anthropomorphism My Ass » | previous post: For Your Amusement » | previous post: Removing Melted Plastic » | previous post: Lilly Pads » | previous post: A Rape Victim Who Became a Hero » | previous post: I Don't Think I Can Think of a Title for This One »

6 Comments:

Your photos are outstanding, in addition to great writing, layout and design. What breed is Edward? 

from chef 'em out

6/18/2005 01:03:00 AM  

Hi Rachel - such beautiful pictures (and Edward looks so sweet as always). I don't know why but Ajisai makes me homesick... 

from keiko

6/19/2005 07:17:00 AM  

Hi chef 'em out! Thank you for stopping by and for all your kind compliments! Edward is a dachshund, which is sometimes referred to as a sausage or wiener dog.

Hi Keiko! It's strange but ajisai also makes me think of Japan, even though of course I've seen it in other places. I'm sorry if I made you homesick! 

from Rachel

6/20/2005 01:58:00 PM  

chem 'em out, you can read more on Edward (the dog) here .  

from Rachel

6/20/2005 02:02:00 PM  

I did, and it is a very nice bio.
 

from chef 'em out

7/05/2005 09:36:00 PM  

Thiss was great to read

11/13/2021 11:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment