23.3.06

A Bit Off

I was saving my blog template when my computer went berzerk, and the next thing I knew, half my template had simply disappeared. So I've had to use an old backup version. This means that there might be slight... differences. I can't really recall what I've added or changed in the past few months. But I know my sidebar and the links are not up to date. So if anyone finds themselves suddenly missing from my blogroll, not to fear, you have not been banished from the blog for making a goofy comment. I apologize and will try to figure out what needs fixing.

« Home | previous post: Blood Orange Stink » | previous post: Staying Perfectly Still » | previous post: O-Bento » | previous post: Link Alert: Recipe Collection from Japanese Pâtiss... » | previous post: What's on Tonight » | previous post: Minimiam » | previous post: Ask, and you shall receive; seek, and you shall fi... » | previous post: To Sit or Not to Sit » | previous post: Office vs. Home » | previous post: Rachel and the Mystery of the False Advertising »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment