22.3.06

Blood Orange Stink

Is it just me or does anyone else think that blood oranges smell like verging-on-rotten regular oranges?

« Home | previous post: Staying Perfectly Still » | previous post: O-Bento » | previous post: Link Alert: Recipe Collection from Japanese Pâtiss... » | previous post: What's on Tonight » | previous post: Minimiam » | previous post: Ask, and you shall receive; seek, and you shall fi... » | previous post: To Sit or Not to Sit » | previous post: Office vs. Home » | previous post: Rachel and the Mystery of the False Advertising » | previous post: Every Squeeze of My Heart »

5 Comments:

Hmm...no idea what the real fruit smells like, but Ciao Bella's blood orange sorbet is out of this world....*Slurp*

3/23/2006 01:31:00 AM  

Damn you, Nan. I woke up this morning thinking about hazelnut and malted milk ball--my two Ciao Bella favorites. And I can't have them. *Screech* 

from Rachel

3/23/2006 01:23:00 PM  

I have never actually bought the actual fruit. I've just had it in restaurants, in oranginas ( with guarana too!) . Now I don't think I will ever buy them if they smell that bad.
Cheers
Eve

3/23/2006 01:49:00 PM  

Rach, I can't wait until summer when I can sit outside the ice cream parlor and try every single flavor they have. Passion fruit sorbet is my absolute favorite. Malted milk ball is pretty amazing...hah, I like to rub it in..:P

3/24/2006 06:45:00 AM  

Now let's talk about something important. For all of those folks with bad credit and delinquent mortgage payments then repair credit mortgage bankruptcy credit repair is of course the solution for those foreclosure bailouts and bankruptcy buyouts. And that is all I have to say about that for now.

3/26/2006 09:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment