22.3.06

Blood Orange Stink

Is it just me or does anyone else think that blood oranges smell like verging-on-rotten regular oranges?

« Home | previous post: Staying Perfectly Still » | previous post: O-Bento » | previous post: Link Alert: Recipe Collection from Japanese Pâtiss... » | previous post: What's on Tonight » | previous post: Minimiam » | previous post: Ask, and you shall receive; seek, and you shall fi... » | previous post: To Sit or Not to Sit » | previous post: Office vs. Home » | previous post: Rachel and the Mystery of the False Advertising » | previous post: Every Squeeze of My Heart »

2 Comments:

Damn you, Nan. I woke up this morning thinking about hazelnut and malted milk ball--my two Ciao Bella favorites. And I can't have them. *Screech* 

from Rachel

3/23/2006 01:23:00 PM  

I have never actually bought the actual fruit. I've just had it in restaurants, in oranginas ( with guarana too!) . Now I don't think I will ever buy them if they smell that bad.
Cheers
Eve

3/23/2006 01:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment